DFRPG - New Orleans
(Skill & Trappings, page YS:144 // Mortal Stunts, YS:156)
- Berserker (OW:148): You may choose to go berserk in a fight. Once you enter this mode, you must attack your foes until you or they are dead. While berserk, gain a +1 to attacks and your attacks all do +1 stress if they hit, but all your defense rolls are made at -1.
- Blademaster (NEW): Gain a +1 to attack rolls with any blade you wield.
- Duelist (OW:242): Gain a +1 to blocks made with the Weapons skill when facing a single opponent.
- Flying Pointy Bits (OW:171): You get a +1 bonus to attack with throwing knives and shuriken.
- Good Arm (YS:156): Thrown weapons normally have a range of only one zone. With this stunt that range extends to two zones.
- Juggler (YS:156): Throwing deadly items around is just par for the course for you. Catching them is, too. Even bare-handed, you may use your Weapons skill to defend against a thrown attack, allowing you to catch the item if you succeed on the defense. In addition, you may use your Weapons skill instead of Performance in order to entertain an audience with your juggling.
- Knife Specialist (Forum Post): A master of knives, you may add a +1 bonus to attack rolls when wielding a short blade.
- Lunge (OW:212): You gain a +2 to attacks made when beginning the turn in a different zone than your target. You may only use this stunt once per exchange, and it doesn’t cover thrown weapons.
- Off-Hand Weapon Training (YS:156): You know how to fight more effectively with two weapons in hand. Normally, you may only take the damage bonus from one weapon on a successful hit; with this stunt, you may add half of the second weapon’s bonus as well (round up).
- Riposte (YS:156): On a successful defense with Weapons, you may sacrifice your next action to turn that defense into an immediate and automatically successful attack.
- Send a Message (OW:169): When using the Weapons skill to perform a maneuver (such as applying Brained Upside the Head to an unsuspecting target) gain a +2 to the roll.
- Strike In The Dark (OW:48): +1 to your Weapons attacks when making an attack in dark shadows or veiled by darkness.
- Swing for the Fences (OW:146): Gives +2 to an attack made with the Weapons skill, but all Defense or Block actions made with Weapons, Fists, or Athletics suffer a -2 penalty until your next turn.
- Wall of Death (YS:156): Your skill with your weapon is such that you can attack several opponents at once, creating a veritable “wall of death” around you. This allows you to use the Weapons skill to make spray attacks (page YS:326) with your melee weapon of choice against opponents that are in your zone.