DFRPG - New Orleans
(Skill & Trappings, page YS:143 // Mortal Stunts, YS:149)
- Animal Handler (Specify) (YS:156): Roll Survival at +1 when using it for Animal Handling or, where relevant, Riding (page 143). Gain an additional +1 when dealing with a particular broad type of animal (birds, dogs, cats, horses) specified at the time you take this stunt.
- Animal Trainer (Specify) (Forum Post): Go on, you know you want to whisper to it. Gain +1 when rolling Survival for Animal Handling or, where relevant, Riding (page 143) when dealing with a particular broad type of animal (birds, dogs, cats, horses) specified at the time you take this stunt. For efforts related to training the specified animal type, gain an additional +1 bonus or decrease the time need by one increment.
- Go Native (YS:156): You’re able to survive nearly indefinitely outdoors, living off the land. Scavenging rolls (page YS:143) are made at +1, and the time between multiple rolls for a prolonged stay is increased by one increment (page YS:315).
- Hunter (YS:156): As an experienced hunter, you know how to track game in the outdoors. Gain +2 on any efforts to use Survival to track something in the wilderness or other outdoor area.
- Strip the Flesh (Forum Post): Careful, don’t sour the meat. Experienced at dressing a carcass, you gain +2 on Survival rolls related to acquiring usable materials from a body.
- Wild Instincts (Forum Post): Against attacks made by animals and similar non-sentient beings, Survival may be used for defense.