DFRPG - New Orleans
(Skill & Trappings, page YS:142 // Mortal Stunts, YS:149)
- Blend In (YS:156): You blend into a crowd easily. If there’s a crowd to hide in, you gain +2 to your Stealth rolls. This is particularly useful when Shadowing (page YS:143) someone on foot.
- (the) High Ground (Forum Post): When Hiding or Skulking, gain +2 to your Stealth if located at a higher elevation.
- Native of the Land (Specify) (Forum Post): The land and you are as one. If there is a sufficient way to hide in the surroundings, gain +2 to your Stealth rolls for a particular broad type of environ (desert, forest, grassland, jungle) specified when this stunt is taken. This is particularly useful when Shadowing (page YS:143) someone through your chosen habitat.
- Stay Close and Keep Quiet! (YS:156): When sneaking around with a group, you are able to use your Stealth skill to complement (page YS:214) everyone else’s Stealth skill as they roll to stay hidden and quiet, provided they stay nearby and follow your instructions. Failure on either of these points means they lose the benefits. If you have any aspects specific to your ability to sneak around, your companions may invoke those aspects for their benefit as well.
- Swift and Silent (YS:156): When Skulking (page YS:143), any difficulty increases due to fast movement are reduced by up to two.