DFRPG - New Orleans
(Skill & Trappings, page YS:139 // Mortal Stunts, YS:149)
- Filthy Lucre (YS:155): If it involves using money and other gifts in illegal or corrupt ways – bribery, mainly – you have a talent for making it work. Your dirty money travels farther, made frictionless by the greasy stain of it all. Gain a +2 to Resources whenever using it for illicit purposes.
- High Quality Workspace (YS:155): Instead of Resources -2, your “automatic” personal workspace (page YS:139) is of a quality equal to your Resources. Alternately, it’s still Resources -2, but it’s able to fulfill two workspace functions (such as Academic as well as Arcane Research). This stunt may be taken multiple times to broaden the number of workspace functions available to you, but it may never be used to improve the quality above the level of your Resources skill.
- Lush Lifestyle (YS:155): Your wealth is well-established and robust, making you the man or woman who has everything. Normally, someone may be assumed to have an item that costs two steps less than his Resources without having to seek it out and buy it, assuming that it makes sense for him to have attained it previously. In your case, it’s any item equal to or less than your Resources.
- My Own Mint (Forum Post): You are so rich you almost have a license to print money. Add +1 to all Resources rolls.
- Windfall (YS:155): You’re occasionally able to tap into more Resources than usual, such as cashing out stocks or receiving a periodic disbursement from a trust fund. Once per adventure, you may spend a fate point to make a single Resources roll at +4.