DFRPG - New Orleans
(Skill & Trappings, page YS:138 // Mortal Stunts, YS:149)
- Animal Affinity (OW:99): Gain +2 to Rapport checks made to interact with animals.
- Best Foot Forward (YS:155): People just like you, especially when you’re deliberately trying to make a good first impression (page YS:138). You gain a +1 on your roll to make a good first impression, and failing that roll cannot give you a negative temporary aspect or make the situation worse.
- Bon Vivant (OW:151): Gain a +2 to Rapport rolls made when “living it up” – having a drink, telling a joke, and enjoying the company of others doing the same.
- Let Me Tell You a Story… (YS:155): You have the gift of gab, able to draw the attention of others with colorful words and stories. This tends to leave your audience distracted. You may use Rapport instead of Deceit in order to mount a distraction (page YS:126), so long as you are able to talk to your targets.
- Let me Buy You a Drink (OW:128): Get a +1 to Rapport rolls used to gather information through chit-chat. Furthermore, you may use your Rapport skill rather than Empathy to “read” another character in social settings such as a party, a bar, etc.
- Sex Appeal (YS:155): Folks attracted to people of your gender cannot help but notice you. You’ve got “it”. Receive a +2 to the roll on any seduction attempts you make with Rapport, provided that the target is someone who could be receptive to your advances.
- Smooth Operator (Forum Post): You are quick to like and even quicker to make friends. Gain +1 to all attacks you make using Rapport.