DFRPG - New Orleans
(Skill & Trappings, page YS:136 // Mortal Stunts, YS:154)
- Begone You Devil (YS:380): You may substitute your Presence for Intimidation when attempting to intimidate creatures that you suspect to be supernatural in origin..
- Fiery Oratory (YS:380): You gain a +2 to uses of your Presence skill to attack or block in a social conflict.
- Implacable (OW:36): Gains Armor:1 against overt social attacks from anyone who doesn’t know your true name.
- Leadership (YS:154): When you talk, people listen. When using Presence to command a group (page YS:137), gain +1 on the effort. Further, your efforts to coordinate a group are efficient, moving one time increment (page YS:315) faster than normal.
- Personal Magnetism (YS:154): You have a calm confidence that others find appealing. When rolling Presence to establish a “passive” reaction to you (Charisma, page YS:136), make the roll at +2.
- Teflon Persona (YS:154): It’s difficult to make you look bad in social conflicts. Provided that the people present are aware of who you are, you gain Armor:1 against any social attacks.
- Unflappable (OW:46): Armor:1 against Intimidation attacks.
- (the) Weight of Reputation (YS:155): Your reputation is such that it puts you in an easy position of power. People in power are good at scaring folks who aren’t. You may use your Presence instead of Intimidation to scare someone, provided the target knows of you and your “rep”.