DFRPG - New Orleans
(Skill & Trappings, page YS:133 // Mortal Stunts, YS:153)
- Black Magic Detection (OW:34): Uses Investigation instead of Lore to get a read on the presence of dark supernatural influences (though blood and strong emotion may give false positives).
- Listening (YS:153): You can tune out your other senses and simply focus on your hearing, making you able to pick up faint sounds with astonishing clarity. Gain a +4 on your Investigation roll when Listening; however, your Alertness drops to Terrible while doing so, due to the exclusion of your other senses. If a conflict begins while you are Listening, it will take a full exchange for your Alertness to return to normal once you stop.
- Pin the Tail (YS:153): You’re a tough person to shake once you get on someone’s trail. Gain +2 to your Investigation rolls when trying to keep track of a target during Surveillance (page YS:133). When Shadowing someone using Stealth, you may use Investigation to complement (page YS:214) your Stealth skill.
- Quick Eye (YS:153): When examining a location for clues, your eye is quick to pick out the visual details. Your first Investigation roll to determine deeper details about a scene is two time increments (page YS:315) faster than usual.
- Scene of the Crime (YS:153): You have a practiced eye when combing over a crime scene. In such a circumstance, you gain +1 to your Investigation roll and arrive at your findings one step faster than usual on the time table (page YS:315).
- Stakeout (OW:128): Gain +2 to Investigation rolls when conducting surveillance.