DFRPG - New Orleans
(Skill & Trappings, page YS:131 // Mortal Stunts, YS:149)
- Archer (OW:42): Gain +1 to ranged attacks using a bow.
- B.F.G. (Forum Post): You have a love for big guns; add +1 to Guns when using any firearm that requires two hands to operate properly.
- Blaze Away (OW:223): You can use any firearm to make a spray attack, even one not normally capable of doing so.
- Controlled Spray (Forum Post): Handling a weapon as it rains lead down range takes a certain knack, and you got it. On a successful spray attack (page YS:326), gain an additional two shifts.
- Disarming Shot (Forum Post): Why don’t you just shoot the weapon out of his hand? Disarming (page YS:208) a target by use of a firearm gains a +2 (gain +1 instead if disarming with a gunshot is “a bit silly” in your story) to the Guns roll.
- Dual-Wielding Gunslinger (Forum Post): A gun in each hand throws more lead down range, but you have to know how to do it. Normally, you may only take the damage bonus from one gun on a successful hit; with this stunt, you may add half of the second firearm’s bonus as well (round up).
- Fast Reload (YS:153): Provided that you have a supply of ammunition, reloads are rarely an issue. You take no penalty when reloading as a supplemental action (page YS:213); if you’re in a race to see who reloads first, or anything else having to do with your speed or ability to reload, gain a +1 on the roll.
- Gun Nut (YS:153): Guns. Man, you know everything about them. You’ve seen them all, even the ones that nobody knows about. When rolling Guns as a knowledge skill (page YS:131), gain +2 on the roll.
- Hand-Eye Coordination (YS:153): Shooting and throwing aren’t all that different, once you get familiar with ’em. You may use the Guns skill instead of Weapons to throw manual projectiles (rocks, grenades, boomerangs).
- My Baby Boomer (Forum Post): After lovingly creating the weapon from the ground up, you know every trick and sweet-spot. When using firearms you’ve created or heavily modified, gain +1 to attack.
- Old Or New Doesn’t Matter (OW:46): May use archaic weapons with Guns just as easily as modern weapons, and vice-versa..
- Pin Them Down (YS:153): When Aiming (page YS:131), the aspect you place on the target cannot be removed so long as they do not move out of the zone, and any attempts to leave the zone face an increased border (page YS:212) of 1 as long as you continue to make Guns attacks against that target.
- Quick-Draw Artist (Forum Post): When a gun is easily accessible drawing barely rates an after-thought. No penalty is taken when a gun is drawn as a supplemental action (page YS:213) and any contest having to do with your ability or speed of drawing a firearm receive a +1 on the roll.
- Shoot And Move (OW:160): When using small firearms (handguns, submachine guns, etc), penalties to rolls due to moving are reduced by up to two.
- Shoot First (OW:158): You may use Guns instead of Alertness for initiative in the first exchange of a fight, provided that you commit to opening fire immediately. You don’t need to specify the target at the time you make this decision.
- Sniper (OW:160): With a properly equipped and adjusted rifle, and something to brace it against or a turn to take aim, suffer no penalties to rolls due to range.
- Target-Rich Environment (YS:153): Gain a +1 to attacks with Guns whenever personally outnumbered in a firefight.
- Trick Shot Artist (OW:189): When attacking with Guns, +2 on the roll for shots taken at things (not characters), such as ropes holding chandeliers, etc. (Particularly effective when used with Hand-Eye Coordination.)
- Way of the Patriot (Specify) (OW:224): Gain a +1 to attacks made with guns of your nation’s manufacture.
- Way of the Bow (YS:153): To heck with guns; you’re more of a bow and arrow type. You may use Guns instead of Craftsmanship to build and repair such items, and your skill with them gives you an extra +1 damage on a successful hit.