DFRPG - New Orleans
(Skill & Trappings, page YS:130 // Mortal Stunts, YS:152)
- Armed Arts (YS:152): You are practiced with a small number of weapons as part of your martial arts training. Pick two weapons which logically fit in with your training (nightstick and knife with cop training, for example). You may use the Fists skill instead of Weapons when wielding these implements.
- Counter-blow (Forum Post): When successful on a defense using Fists, you may sacrifice your next action and counter immediately with an automatically successful attack.
- Defend My Tribe (OW:195): When fighting in the defense of another member of your “tribe”, you may deal an additional 2 stress on a successful hit with Fists.
- Find The Gap (Forum Post): You can find a chink or weak spot in most defenses. On a successful unarmed attack against an armored opponent, gain +2 to your roll.
- Footwork (YS:152): You’re fast on your feet and have been in enough fistfights to know how to make yourself a hard target. You may use Fists to dodge attacks instead of Athletics, in all the circumstances where Athletics might apply (page YS:121).
- Killer Blow (YS:152): Add 3 to the damage of a Fists attack on a successful hit, once per scene, for a fate point. This stacks with any other damage-increasing stunts for Fists.
- Lethal Weapon (YS:152): Your hands are lethal weapons. When using Fists to strike an unarmored opponent, you are considered to have Weapon:2.
- Martial Artist (YS:152): As a result of advanced training, you are able to recognize many styles of martial arts, using Fists as a knowledge and perception skill focused on unarmed fighting. This enables you to make assessments and declarations related to fighting styles and fighting culture using your Fists skill. This stunt may be used as a prerequisite for other Fists stunts.
- Redirected Force (YS:152): You’re an expert at turning close-combat attacks (swung fists, thrust knives) against themselves. On a successful defense roll using Fists against such an attack, you may sacrifice your next action (giving this an effective limit of one per exchange) to treat the defense as a successful maneuver on your part (requiring no additional rolling), placing a maneuver aspect like Thrown to the Ground or Taken Off Balance on your attacker.
- Step Into the Blow (YS:152): When you use Fists to defend against a close-quarters attack and fail that defense, you may sacrifice your next action to counterattack immediately (with Fists) at +1.
- Strafe Attack (OW:53): +1 to Fists to make an attack when moving.
- Take a Punch (OW:128): You’re a tough SOB and have been hit often enough that it takes a real blow to get your attention. Gain Armor:1 vs. physical stress when someone attacks you with bare fists.
- Tough on the Environment (OW:33): +2 on attacks meant to destroy non-living barriers (doors, desks, elevator ceilings).