DFRPG - New Orleans
(Skill & Trappings, page YS:127 // Mortal Stunts, YS:151)
- Arcane Control (NEW): You can use Discipline instead of Weapons to target your Breath Weapon,
- Calm Blue Ocean (YS:151): You are skilled at keeping your emotions in check. Gain +2 to Discipline when rolling to keep emotions under control.
- Disciplined Focus (MODULE): Your natural talent for concentration helps overcome your lack of formal magical education when utilizing focus items. Your Discipline score, rather than your Lore, determines the maximum bonuses you may gain from focus items.
- Hard Boiled (OW:185): Gain +2 to Discipline rolls defending against mental attacks and maneuvers.
- I Got a Job To Do (OW:158): You may use your Discipline rather than Conviction to determine the mental stress track.
- My Weapon Makes Me Powerful (YS:185): You gain courage when armed. When in possession of a weapon – such as a loaded gun — you gain a +3 to Discipline rolls for mental defense.
- Sensitive (OW:120): Use your Discipline instead of Lore when rolling to perceive the supernatural world.
- Supreme Concentration (YS:151): Your Discipline is considered to be Fantastic whenever Discipline would restrict, complement, or otherwise modify (page YS:214) another skill. This has no effect on your actual Discipline rating when the skill itself is being rolled.
- Unshakeable (YS:151): When defending against social or mental attacks with Discipline, any of your aspects (such as consequences or other temporary or permanent aspects) that get tagged provide only a +1. If the attacker chooses to tag for a reroll, you may “lock down” one of his dice, leaving him only the other three to re-roll.