DFRPG - New Orleans
(Skill & Trappings, page YS:124 // Mortal Stunts, YS:150)
- Devout Words (YS:150): The strength of your faith alone allows you to give others pause. You may use your Conviction skill to perform a block in physical conflict, potentially preventing someone from making a conflict action against you.
- Person of Conviction (YS:150): Your social presence is tightly rooted in your identity as a person of deep faith. You may use Conviction instead of Presence to determine your social stress capacity (page YS:137).
- Resilient Self-Image (YS:150): Your sense of self is strong, enabling you to endure more psychological punishment than most. You may take two additional mild mental consequences (page YS:203).
- Tower of Faith (YS:150): Strongly held beliefs enable you to protect your mind from the aggression of others. Provided you get a chance to pray or otherwise call upon your faith, gain Armor:1 against any social or mental stress in a scene.
- Withering Glare (YS:378): Nobody can deliver a cringe-worthy glare like you can. You can use your Conviction score to Intimidate a foe, provided a foe can see your face.