DFRPG - New Orleans
(Skill & Trappings, page YS:123 // Mortal Stunts, YS:150)
- Connected (Specify) (OW:68): Gain +2 to Contacts when dealing with a particular group (police, organized crime, etc).
- Ear to the Ground (YS:150): You have your fingers on the pulse of things, with plenty of friends who can give you a heads up. The difficulty of any Getting the Tip-Off (page YS:124) roll is reduced by two.
- I Know Just the Guy (YS:150): When you’re looking to gather some information from your network of contacts, you have unerring instincts for finding the right person, fast. When using the Gathering Information trapping (page YS:123), your efforts are at a +1 and are 1 time increment (page YS:315) faster.
- In Over My Head (OW:192): Gain a +2 to Contacts rolls when seeking advice or assistance.
- Nose For Competence (OW:189): Gain a +2 to Contacts when hiring competent and knowledgeable employees and contractors.
- Rumormonger (YS:150): You know exactly how to get the word out, gaining a +2 on your efforts to spread rumors.
- Secrets Man Was Not Meant To Know (OW:35): +2 to your Contacts when using them to discover information that has been lost, forgotten, or forbidden.
- Six Degrees (Forum Post): Either you know somebody, or know somebody who knows somebody. Add +1 to all Contacts rolls.
- Weird Informants (OW:69): You receive +2 with Contacts when looking into “weird” cases.
- (the) X-Files (Forum Post): You have documents on almost everybody, add +1 to Contact rolls for the purposes of Assessments and Declarations (pages YS:115 and YS:116).