DFRPG - New Orleans
(Skill & Trappings, page YS:123 // Mortal Stunts, YS:149)
- Arson (OW:230): Gain a +2 to any Burglary roll used to conceal a deliberate arson from investigators.
- (the) Big Picture (YS:149): When casing a target with Burglary (page YS:123), you gain the ability to define an additional aspect about the target (such as Broken Window Latch) when you succeed on the roll, for a total of two aspects.
- Cat-Burglar (YS:149): You’re a thief with catlike tread; you may use Burglary instead of Stealth for Hiding or Skulking (page YS:142).
- Hacker (YS:149): You may use your Burglary skill (instead of Scholarship) to do research with computers as per Scholarship’s Computer Use trapping (page YS:141).
- Hairpin Maestro (YS:150): Poor tools are no trouble when picking locks. Any increase to difficulty due to poor tools (such as having only a hairpin and a business card) is reduced by up to two.
- Keep Your Eyes Open (OW:194): You may use your Burglary rather than Alertness for initiative rolls.
- Safecracker (YS:150): Any lock-picking effort takes place two steps faster than usual on the time table (page YS:315).