DFRPG - New Orleans
(Skill & Trappings, page YS:121 // Mortal Stunts, YS:149)
- Acrobat (YS:149): Gain +1 on Athletics when using it to survive a fall. Also, gain +1 to attempts to dodge ranged attacks (throwing and guns), so long as you describe it colorfully.
- At Home in the Water (OW:49): Gain +2 when using Athletics while swimming.
- Charge! (OW:96): +2 to Athletics when sprinting in a straight line.
- Fleet of Foot (YS:149): When sprinting (page YS:212), gain a +2 to Athletics.
- Hell on Wheels I (specify) (NEW): Gain +2 when using Athletics while using a specified form of muscle-powered transport (e.g. rollerblades, skateboards, mountain bikes, etc.)
- Hell on Wheels II (NEW): Gain +1 when using Athletics while using any form of muscle-powered transport (i.e. rollerblades, skateboards, mountain bikes, et. al.)
- Human Spider (YS:149): Difficult surfaces aren’t much trouble to scale; reduce all climbing difficulties by up to 2.
- Mighty Leap (YS:149): Any borders (page YS:212) that your character chooses to clear by jumping are reduced by up to 2.
- Nimble on Two Wheels (Forum Post): Use Athletics instead of Driving when attempting maneuvers on a motorcycle.
- Not An Easy Target (Forum Post): You are quick on your feet, making it harder to be hit. Gain +1 to your Athletics rolls when Dodging attacks.
- Thief’s Retreat (OW:169): Gain +2 to Athletics rolls used to make your way away from the scene of a crime.
- Too Fast to Hit (YS:149): When making a full defense (page YS:199), take no penalty for moving one zone and gain an additional +1 to the roll (for a total of +3) when making such a move.